I want to replace the ugly lattice 'fencing' on our dock with the sunburst pattern that I have seen in magazines. This looks like a semicircle centered on the bottom rail and has what may be 2 x 2 spokes radiating out. Does anyone have any directions or is this just one of those that you just 'wing'? Actually, does anyone know if/where one can buy this premade? Thanks!