So the other I'm driving somewhere, and I'm late. I drive past one house and there's a guy on a riding mower, mowing his lawn.

Now I've seen the Husqvarna Weedeater 26" here but what that guy was rising might have been half that size.

The thing he was on was rectangular - it reminded me of a large cooler. Just guessing, I'd say it was three feet long and 24 inches wide. Sitting on it he looked like a clown on a tricycle at the circus. However, that thing was truly cutting the grass, I could see the swath he made as he drove.

When I saw him I was already late so I couldn't stop. I've even driving that route twice since then trying to figure out which house it was. I'm not shy - I'll knock on his door and ask about it...

Might any one know what this was he was driving?

I'm quite interested in it for myself. I've got a quarter acre, mostly flat. I've been using an electric B&D mower for six years. The mowing is easy, it's wrangling the cord that I cannot do anymore due to my injuries and disability. The new cordless electrics are amazing, I actually went to Lowe's to buy one but didn't because they're way to heavy for me to handle...

My biggest worry about that itty bitty riding mower is that he made it himself and it's not purchasable...

Thanks!