+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Default Re: My Oak Floors Keep Denting!

I have answered your stupid question several times. DUH.

that you don't know what H is just further proves you have NO IDEA what those Janka numbers are, what they mean, what they represent, what the standand is, the standard tests are, what it involves, and that you don't know a thing about what you were talking about, since your use of that information was flawed, incorrect, useless, and inappropriate to use those numbers in the manner you did and that your entire post about the Janka hardness values for wood an how you applied them an your theories as to how to apply that and come up with 300 pounds to dispute what I had posted, your crap post was TOTALLY BOGUS.

I don't have to prove a negative it is up to YOU to prove your rant. You don't know what H is but you reference janka hardness....TOO FUNNY.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue RidgeParkway View Post
    I have answered your stupid question several times. DUH.

that you don't know what H is just further proves you have NO IDEA what those Janka numbers are, what they mean, what they represent, what the standand is, the standard tests are, what it involves, and that you don't know a thing about what you were talking about, since your use of that information was flawed, incorrect, useless, and inappropriate to use those numbers in the manner you did and that your entire post about the Janka hardness values for wood an how you applied them an your theories as to how to apply that and come up with 300 pounds to dispute what I had posted, your crap post was TOTALLY BOGUS.

I don't have to prove a negative it is up to YOU to prove your rant. You don't know what H is but you reference janka hardness....TOO FUNNY.
    well for the observer on the side for our education, explain it please

Quote Originally Posted by ****hiller View Post
    ps- brp would be willing to help you with that, i suspect...if you should get a hankerin' to expand your skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by havanagranite View Post
    this may sound bad but if that was the only place to be schooled, i would rather go with out. i wouldn't trust the education level.
    jack a certain book refers to the act of casting pearls after swine. And i'm sure you can make application here
    Quote Originally Posted by ****hiller View Post
    that should be "before swine".

You can easily google your way to the verse.

(am grinnin' and duckin' about now. :d )
    well for the observer on the side for our education, explain it please
    go without pig slop

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." - KJV, Matthew 7:6

(idiomatic) To give things of value to those who will not understand or appreciate it.
    Last edited by Blue RidgeParkway; 12-11-2008 at 02:04 PM.

go without pig slop

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." - KJV, Matthew 7:6

(idiomatic) To give things of value to those who will not understand or appreciate it.
    Since another thread you have been part of is ruined, I have to ask what the picture in your album is about ?

Is it your hubby who took off?

go without pig slop

your antisocial behavior is rather amusing

Quote Originally Posted by bsum1 View Post
    Since another thread you have been part of is ruined, I have to ask what the picture in your album is about ?

Is it your hubby who took off?
    Ya made me go look, too. It is an unusual picture and question to have in a forum album. ???