+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mirror for wall

Default mirror for wall

question for you all: we want to cover the back wall of our basement with a mirror (15 ft long X 6 ft tall!!) I am looking at doing the installation myself. I have already ordered 5 sections 3 ft each. My guess is they will be heavy. What is in your opinion the best technique to anchor them to the wall without any risk of them falling down? Thanks for your suggestions.

while I'm here: what is the best way to remove a white paint stain from navy blue pants? Thanks, Joe

Default Re: mirror for wall

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    What is in your opinion the best technique to anchor them to the wall without any risk of them falling down? Thanks for your suggestions.
    Glass installers typically use a mastic designed for mirrors. Any glass shop should have some they can sell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    while I'm here: what is the best way to remove a white paint stain from navy blue pants? Thanks, Joe
    Take them to the dry cleaners, they're well versed in stains of all kinds, including paint.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!