+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Default Re: Stump removal, replanting

Quote Originally Posted by Blue RidgeParkway View Post
    Oh gloriously magnificent Holy JACK JLMCDANIEL Almighty has spoken! Funny didn't think GODS should LIE. Check your history your holiness! You've got hundreds of posted examples of immature belittling posts when the poster's meaning was evident. But do get in on the bully band wagon it is SO MATURE.
    Holy mackeral ,it was just a matter of time you would go bonkers ONCE AGAIN. Despite your repeated denial and contrary to your signature line,it's quite obvious to anyone who has visited this forum for the last year knows very well you have been banned under different names. Yet you keep coming back under a different user name and the moderators don't stop it to the determent of everyone else,right DwarfWytch or YukYuk or BlueRidge Parkway?

just serving back up to havanagranite what he's been throwing over and over and over.

anyway since he suposedly has some sort of CERTIFICATION from the USFS might be some super PROFESSIONAL acronym or something.

and Jack, what the HECK are capitol letters? something official from congress? Cuz speaking of scraping the bottom of the barrel and living in a glass house throwing stones fella, your own sentance structure, spelling (miSSpell?!?), syntax and clarity ain't always up to PAR either.

tubE is a cylinder tub is what you bathE in.
    sc**** is to mar a scrap is something left over. get it? got it? GOOD!

oh and bsum the stalking harassing ALIAS? I AIN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS ATTACKED FOR OFFERING A DIFFERENT OPINION ON THIS THREAD, JUST THE ONLY ONE WHO STOOD UP TO THE BOGUS BULLYING B.S. of A.Spruce and his butt kissing bully boy mob, and canuk and jack the post taggers having a top of the heap post tag count contest. careful your canadian spelling is showing.
    Oh gloriously magnificent Holy JACK JLMCDANIEL Almighty has spoken! Funny didn't think GODS should LIE. Check your history your holiness! You've got hundreds of posted examples of immature belittling posts when the poster's meaning was evident. But do get in on the bully band wagon it is SO MATURE.
    Dear benevolent Blue RidgeParkway, as I said I'm not perfect and it takes a lot to get me riled up, like being confronted with the "nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind". I also don't hide behind a Pseudonym, hide where I live, or ignore questions regarding my qualifications or lack there of. I'm sure if you didn't have to keep posting under different names you would have a "top of the heap post tag count contest" winner.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Oh by the way Blue, please feel free to point out any spelling, grammatical, or punctuation errors in my posts. I do try to improve myself every day.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

many tools are very dangerous and that is why there are so many regulations and warnings. so please watch this very important video before operating any equiptment regardless if its a hand tool or a chainsaw

http://gprime.net/video.php/crimesofcarelessness

and by the way, yes the u.s. forest service does require all chainsaw operators to be certified regardless if they are full time employees or volunteers working with their casual fire fighting teams.

here is the basics.

http://www.tncfiremanual.org/Chainsaw.htm

these ones are for the nature conservancy but basically close to those of the u.s.f.s I'm not a master of google so I'm sure someone else can find a better link
    Last edited by havanagranite; 12-08-2008 at 10:01 PM.

I was just recently certified and licensed to use a can-opener. Thank God....... cause I was getting mighty hungry.

No Google involved either.

After all this, are you sure that's not thirsty?

Quote Originally Posted by ed21 View Post
    After all this, are you sure that's not thirsty?
    Nope. I'm alright in that regard cause most of the stuff comes with either a cork, a screw-off cap or a pop-top. No certs or license required. They've been idiot-proofed for the masses....like me. And yes.....I have enjoyed some while reading this long discussion. Helped me steady my nerves as I remembered back to all those times that I've used dangerous tools. From the sounds of it, I'm dang lucky to have all my appendages yet.

felling and stumping apples and oranges. they of course refer to OSHA regulations which of course are quite strict, and address using a chainsaw in a confined space or a pit and involving stumping activites and warn against using a chainsaw in the manner recommended and endorsed by A.Spruce's first post on this string. your posts and claims have nothing to do with stumping either, just felling, and you should know better havanagranite. can't have passed a test not knowing what a brake is versus a break either, or the different types of chainsaw brakes, so your still spouting fiction.

unlike some I don't have to make things up or depend on google. mine is from personal experience. and if you want to make issues for the simple reason that I misspelled. so be it. your opinions don't matter to me at all. the only people who can upset me are people who I care what their opinion is. the only reason that I even respond to anything you say is that I am concerned that someone may read things that you have responded to and actually act on them as if you are any sort of authority that you pretend to be. anything I say, I can back up. either by documentation or by proving back ground. Jack I care about and him I gave him dates and locations. you I couldn't care less.