+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Stump removal, replanting

Quote Originally Posted by Blue RidgeParkway View Post
    LOL certified ROAR! a permit or pass isn't a certified anything.

a "professional" what? TOO FUNNY. Professional ignorant opinionated bully! or is it a certified idiot?

a "professional" jackass? a certified jackass?

Now you claim to be "certified" by the USFS...SO FUNNY - a certified chainsaw wrangler? by the USFS? hmmm a certified tresspasser? a certified arsonist? a certified menance? Just what did YOU do to cause the USFS to press charges against you or resort to a civil action in the state court?

stop! my sides hurt from laughing so hard!
    all copies made of this post.

Havana, No I'm not certified by the USFS but do have nearly 40 years experience using a chain saw and have lost several friends who where professional loggers due to chainsaw accidents.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by JLMCDANIEL View Post
    Havana, No I'm not certified by the USFS but do have nearly 40 years experience using a chain saw and have lost several friends who where professional loggers due to chainsaw accidents.
    Jack
    jack I respect you. and I will respectfully disagree that it can sometimes be done saftly with a chainsaw

Quote Originally Posted by havanagranite View Post
    jack I respect you. and I will respectfully disagree that it can sometimes be done saftly with a chainsaw
    what does saftly mean?

what does saftly mean?
    please forgive me for spelling safely wrong.

all I can say is I am so glad to find out that chainsaws are so extremely dangerous in removing stumps. as in they have been used to do so by so many professionals out on the jobs for so many years.

chainsaws by nature are dangerous and must be always handled with caution and care. but in the hands of someone who knows safty procedures and has a working chain break, the chain saw is a very versitle tool
    who or what is "safty" and what are its or his procedures for stumping?

what is a WORKING CHAIN BREAK? I know what a chain BRAKE is, but please explain how it is that a broken chain is working?

who or what is saftly? and how is this saftly enhanced by a chainsaw?

BRP, You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel. For someone who misspells, provides poor sentence structure, and is incapable of using capitol letters when needed, you should remember the old adage about people in glass houses. An yes, I know I sometimes misspell or use a wrong word so am mature enough not to belittle others for errors when their meaning is evident.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

just serving back up to havanagranite what he's been throwing over and over and over.

anyway since he suposedly has some sort of CERTIFICATION from the USFS might be some super PROFESSIONAL acronym or something.

and Jack, what the HECK are capitol letters? something official from congress? Cuz speaking of scraping the bottom of the barrel and living in a glass house throwing stones fella, your own sentance structure, spelling (miSSpell?!?), syntax and clarity ain't always up to PAR either.

tubE is a cylinder tub is what you bathE in.
    sc**** is to mar a scrap is something left over. get it? got it? GOOD!

oh and bsum the stalking harassing ALIAS? I AIN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS ATTACKED FOR OFFERING A DIFFERENT OPINION ON THIS THREAD, JUST THE ONLY ONE WHO STOOD UP TO THE BOGUS BULLYING B.S. of A.Spruce and his butt kissing bully boy mob, and canuk and jack the post taggers having a top of the heap post tag count contest. careful your canadian spelling is showing.
    Last edited by Blue RidgeParkway; 12-07-2008 at 08:41 PM.

LOL certified ROAR! a permit or pass isn't a certified anything.

a "professional" what? TOO FUNNY. Professional ignorant opinionated bully! or is it a certified idiot?

a "professional" jackass? a certified jackass?

Now you claim to be "certified" by the USFS...SO FUNNY - a certified chainsaw wrangler? by the USFS? hmmm a certified tresspasser? a certified arsonist? a certified menance? Just what did YOU do to cause the USFS to press charges against you or resort to a civil action in the state court?

stop! my sides hurt from laughing so hard!
    who or what is "safty" and what are its or his procedures for stumping?

what is a WORKING CHAIN BREAK? I know what a chain BRAKE is, but please explain how it is that a broken chain is working?

who or what is saftly? and how is this saftly enhanced by a chainsaw?
    just serving back up to havanagranite what he's been throwing over and over and over.

anyway since he suposedly has some sort of CERTIFICATION from the USFS might be some super PROFESSIONAL acronym or something.

and Jack, what the HECK are capitol letters? something official from congress? Cuz speaking of scraping the bottom of the barrel and living in a glass house throwing stones fella, your own sentance structure, spelling (miSSpell?!?), syntax and clarity ain't always up to PAR either.

tubE is a cylinder tub is what you bathE in.
    sc**** is to mar a scrap is something left over. get it? got it? GOOD!

oh and bsum the stalking harassing ALIAS? I AIN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS ATTACKED FOR OFFERING A DIFFERENT OPINION ON THIS THREAD, JUST THE ONLY ONE WHO STOOD UP TO THE BOGUS BULLYING B.S. of A.Spruce and his butt kissing bully boy mob, and canuk and jack the post taggers having a top of the heap post tag count contest. careful your canadian spelling is showing.
    Typical,out comes the crayons along with your other obvious childish behaviour and yet you accuse others of acting childish.
    Oddly enough you keep claiming that others are responcible for chasing people away from the forum,and here you go,I'm sure folks want to be around with you going off the deep end.
    Anytime someone disagrees or offers the slightest alternative point to yours you make waves going on a rampage of malicious personal attacks not only to regulars but the orignial posters.

Why is it only YOU who doesn't get along with everyone else.

By the way Blue ,your answers aren't always correct and it is obvious you are THE master of Google.

Quote Originally Posted by JLMCDANIEL View Post
    BRP, You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel. For someone who misspells, provides poor sentence structure, and is incapable of using capitol letters when needed, you should remember the old adage about people in glass houses. An yes, I know I sometimes misspell or use a wrong word so am mature enough not to belittle others for errors when their meaning is evident.
    Jack
    Oh gloriously magnificent Holy JACK JLMCDANIEL Almighty has spoken! Funny didn't think GODS should LIE. Check your history your holiness! You've got hundreds of posted examples of immature belittling posts when the poster's meaning was evident. But do get in on the bully band wagon it is SO MATURE.