+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plans

Default Plans

Canuk and jkirk proudly show off their latest remodel collaboration.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img4be904fcbf899.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	3502  
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Default Re: Plans

And here they are delivering their newest Igloo Outhouse

Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

i dont remember sending you these photos? lol

is this part of your little plan sprucey
    fire up the saw and make some dust

Quote Originally Posted by jkirk View Post
    i dont remember sending you these photos? lol

is this part of your little plan sprucey
    You know how it is, it's either make light or go insane ... maybe a little of both ...
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

well they always do things a little differently north of the border. they misunderstood when talk was about going green and not leaving a big foot print. they thought if they used balsa wood in building their house it wouln't leave a big foot print but you see the end result with the first canadian breeze that came up.

What?!?!?!?
    Ok --- so I wondered why the plans always had to be turned around to get measurements -- but --- geez -- I think it turned out pretty good.
    Besides -- you folks South of the 49th don't realize the hell we go through converting to meteric
    "" an ounce of perception -- a pound of obscure "
    - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by canuk View Post
    What?!?!?!?
    Ok --- so I wondered why the plans always had to be turned around to get measurements -- but --- geez -- I think it turned out pretty good.
    Besides -- you folks South of the 49th don't realize the hell we go through converting to meteric
    Well, if you'd leave things SAE as they should be, you wouldn't have these problems.

Tell me about it. When I was growing up we were using the Imperial system of weights and measure. Then sometime in the late 70's the government decided we should go meteric --- talk about screwing up a generation of people.
    However , the nice thing with measuring in meteric there are no -- nada -- none --- zero -- fractions -- makes things simple
    - Rush

I do like that about the metric system, and suspect that at some point the US will adopt it as well. There's already a lot of things done here in metrics rather than Imperial.

I had a friend who worked in a transit train factory, and everything they did was in metric. He had the added fun of trying to build something straight, square, and plumb when nothing he had to work with was straight, square, or plumb. He didn't have that job very long ...

Quote Originally Posted by JLMCDANIEL View Post
    And here they are delivering their newest Igloo Outhouse

Jack
    That's fine during the winter -- butt -- during the summer --- well it's back to the bushes.
    - Rush