+ Reply to Thread

Default Searching for water meter parts

I have a very old 5/8" water meter and I am trying to find anyone who may have the 'round read' (pointer) register for these units OR leads as to who may have the same.

I have been searching on the Internet but I have mostly only been finding requests for quotes, news releases of large deployments of new Neptune meters, or other articles of that nature.

Default Re: Searching for water meter parts

I have a very old 5/8" water meter and I am trying to find anyone who may have the 'round read' (pointer) register for these units OR leads as to who may have the same.

I have been searching on the Internet but I have mostly only been finding requests for quotes, news releases of large deployments of new Neptune meters, or other articles of that nature.

Can't imagine what you would need it for when a replacement 5/8" water meter can be purchased almost anywhere. You may have luck checking with local water departments or scrap metal dealers in your area, you can also call around to local Plumbing shops, maybe one has a meter or two in their brass scrap pile.

Good luck with the local water departments have checked or scrap metal dealers in your area is, you can call the local plumbing shops around, probably in their brass scrap heap one or two meters.

Plumbing shops are the best bet. They are relatively cheaper than large stores and you might be able to get good second hand stuff as well.

Is the meter a Neptune? If it is very old it may not read accurately with just a new register. You can buy a refurbished meter for about $35 which includes shipping on ebay Look for metermaintenanceinc
    "Lead by Example"

Now a days electronic and communication interfaces needed to construct a home automation system. Hometoys are a comprehensive information source for home technology including home networking, home entertainment, home automation, Communications.

Water meter mechanism parts
    The material of mechanism and the register can be made according to customer's requirement.

water meter meshanism parts
    All the mechanisms from 8mm to 300mm are available. The material of mechanism and the register can be made according to customer's requirement.
    The register can be made according to customer's requirement.