We have a 1952 Crane porcelain cast iron bathroom sink.
I can not find a plumber who can or is willing to repair/replace the mixer tube that comes out of the spout. That tube is leaking. The original Crane company is no longer in business. I have found an ****** source for Crane fixture parts, but I have not found a plumber who is willing to work with us.

Is there anyone out there who has either done their own repair or could recommend a plumber in the Chicagoland area-preferably S suburbs or NW Indiana?

Thanx much,