+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: Home Improvement New Year's Resolutions

so how did everyone do on their resolutions. reading through a few of them and curious to know how the projects and promises worked out! also, any new ones for 2010 that are starting up or still on the horizon??
    Live green, live free, live better! Writing and sharing information from green remodeling to Hidden Content at CalFinder Solar

I poured our basement floor, replumbed basement with pex, painted 4 rooms. Moved in on new years into a house that was abandoned. Tigtened every recep in house, jacked up a floor, replaced hwh, 2 lights, painted 2 rooms and all trim along with a laundry list of little things that come with an abandoned home. To do..paint 2 more rooms replace elec box and seperate circuts, waiting on flooring for 2 rooms. The barn needs cement, a mast brouht in and an overhead door. These are the only the things that Ican think of on the top of my head

My resolution would be to repaint my kitchen and turn it into pearl white

I want to redecorate my apartment, but my main problem is not having enough money to do it. But I've been doing some crafts in my free time, so I eventually want to create some decor at a low budget.

Also, just becoming more knowledgeable about appliances in general. I don't want to get to the point where my oven starts smoking, and I can't handle it.

A little late into the year, but it's never too late to make New Year's Resolutions :P

We had two front doors and walled in one to save on heat/cooling costs!

I wanted to get basement finished and was able to get it done.