Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010

    Default What are these tools?

    I inherited these when my father passed away. I recognize the Telescoping Handle Dual Socket Lug Wrench and Folding Lug Wrench, but what is the tool with the red handle? Thanks for your help!

    Last edited by asg2004; 05-09-2010 at 11:06 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010

    Default Re: What are these tools?

    You know, I've got loads of those at home, and what is the most interesting part, I do not even know, where it all came from!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts