A recent episode w/Roger Cook showed him installing a downspout diverter that fills a rainbarrel and when the rainbarrel is full it automatically diverts the water back down the downspout. I've looked at Lowe's for one of these without success - I've searched the internet - with no results.
Can anyone give me a brand name, website, ??? so I can locate one of these? Any info will be appreciated.