+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lawn Sprinklers

Default Lawn Sprinklers

I recently watched a show from Texas where Roger Cook installed an inground lawn sprinkler with a quick-connect connection. I cannot find the one he showed on line. Anyone have that information ?

Default Re: Lawn Sprinklers

which season and show number? you can look up the descriptions on the TV link above and then Ask This Old House then click products and services from the show search, then chose a season from the drop down menu, don't bother with the categories or doing a word search it doesn't work well.

when you pick a season from the drop down list it will list descriptions of the show numbers in that season year, then read the more link to check to see if it is the same show. if the description of the individual show you saw doesn't have enough information for you to find it let us know.
    Last edited by Blue RidgeParkway; 11-25-2008 at 12:20 PM.

Nope, no idea. BUT you might just try Lawnbelt USA. on the web.

I think the one you're looking for was shown on "Ask This Old House" Program #721 that's from "Rain Bird Irrigation" -
    http://www.rainbird.com/diy/index.htm
    Last edited by libcarp; 07-02-2009 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by michael williams View Post
    I recently watched a show from Texas where Roger Cook installed an inground lawn sprinkler with a quick-connect connection. I cannot find the one he showed on line. Anyone have that information ?
    This was from a few years ago, but just to wrap things up:

I think you are referring to a 3-minute video titled "How to install a low cost sprinkler system". Go to Lawn care "How to do it" and it will be one of several videos.

He used an in-ground sprinkler made by "Watering made Easy". It is installed in the ground, and connected with an regular over-the-ground hose with a quick-connect male/female coupler.

There is now one or more alternatives - see youtube.

Some of these "low cost" sprinklers are available from Amazon.com for about 25% less tha if you buy direct -- compare shipping charges though.
    Last edited by Brookworld; 08-02-2011 at 10:25 AM.