Hello, I recently bought a house with an older kitchen(ie: metal cabinets and such, which me and my wife love so we'd like to keep them there. My question is the range space is for around a 40 or 48 inch oven, sorry havent yet. Anyway we are wanting to purchase a new oven but we really don't need one that large. I know they make inserts to hide the space but not sure where to look or really even what they are called. Any help? Thanks in advance.