In a show this morning when the gentleman was making a kitchen cabinet he used a straight edge that had a grip on bottom that also kinda guided the saw. I was looking to get this as a gift, but on the show they made no mention of brand, provider, where it can be purchased, etc. Does anyone know what this straight edge tool that was used to cut face for cabinet of small kitchen and gripped surface and guieded saw on show presented 11/23 might be purchased? Thank you!!