+ Reply to Thread

Default electrical interference

My next door neighbor has two heat pumps in his yard 30 feet from my house. When I'm in my yard I do not hear or sense anything. However, inside my house, I am aware of a disturbance from these pumps. It keeps me awake and interferes with my well being. What I need is someone with some sort of meter that can read this any help would be greatly appreciated. GERRY M

Default Re: electrical interference

I"m guessing it's the noise that's bothering you. If so go to Radio Shack and pick up a noise meter , then chech with your town hall as to what noise bylaws there are and if the neighbour is in violation.
    Other than that you may have to wear ear plugs or learn to adapt.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...ductId=2103667

Thanks for the reply but its not a noise. I bought a noise meter from Radio Shack months ago. I spoke to an electrician last week and he seemed to know what I was talking about and he advised me to call GE in Medford, Ma. However GE, Medford only deals with power plants. I'll probably call this guy again tomorrow and maybe he can get me a better number. I can't live with this annoyance. I'm 66 years old and have Multiple Sclerosis. Thanks again. Gerry M

Pleas elaborate. Are you talking about flickering lights, snow on your TV, or are you talking about EMF sensibility of your body?
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Thanks for the response Jack. Its raining today and I am getting snow on my tv. The lower number channels only. I think that it is EMF. How do I get this tested and by whom? I have very dry skin, a sensation in my right arm and an inability to sleep soundly. My 55 year old retarded brother lives with me. We have different dentists and the 2 dentists told us, independently that the inside of our mouths were very dry. This has been a nightmare. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Gerry

see your doctor.

I agree that you need to see some sort of doctor.

Your symptoms don't seem to match EMF sensitivity symptoms that I have read about but a doctor should be able to test for it. I would recommend a complete physical because some of the symptoms do suggest diabetes or pre-diabetes. Only your doctor can tell for sure.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

I'd investigate RF as a possible problem.

However. Before going to a lot of time and expense investigating, check your municipalities code as respects the minimum distance those things are supposed to be from the property line.

- Ted