+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: in the counter cutting boards?

There is a website called: http://recessedcuttingboards.com
    They have heat resistant cutting boards that are inserted directly into a countertop. They are almost completely flush with the counter. I have had one in my house for about a year and a half. I love it. You can set a pot of boiling water on it and it won't damage it. I have droped heavy bowls on it and it doesn't even crack. I love it. It is non-porous and cleans really easy. It is just like wiping down the counter. They are made of tempered glass. It doesn't sag, and it only took my husband about 15 minutes to install it. I love it and recommend it to everyone.

Here's the closest thing I found.

http://www.drainmatedishrack.com/

It is not only a cutting board, but it can also be used as a dishrack since it has a hole than can be piped directly into your drain. Because it has a stainless steel lid when not being used as a cutting board or dishrack, you can also put hot pots and pans on it.

I haven't actually bought this product yet so I don't how good it really is, but it looks very promising. However, it does cost $180.

Smile Re: in the counter cutting boards?

Smile Re: in the counter cutting boards?

Vance does not sell that same setup. I would like to find the exact setup with a drip tray. Vance products do not have a tray like this. Anyone know where you can get the exact setup that TOH had on their program?

Do you know which TOH program it was? Usually, if you open the video (in TV Shows) of the program, underneath the video is a description of the show. Very last after the description is a “See products and services from this show” which if you click on will give the products from the show that were featured.