Home owner is looking to replace original windows that are cracked, With reproduction Replacements. Not sure what type of window it it. glass has small distortion features and small air bubbles in the glass. I have heard or read somewhere there were compaines that were starting to make glass of this style. any help would gratly be apprecitated.