I read an article about a man who's background is in workplace safety. He developed a really useful product so that others could do thier job or project safely and efficiently. His invention is called the Laddermaxx and I will tell you that it is one of those "why didn't I think of that?" deals, for sure. I am sending this posting out because this tool makes any job or project using a step ladder not only safer, but much easier, too!
ALl your paint and tools, etc are actually within reach. I will never use a step ladder without it. You don't have to run up and down the ladder constantly and you aren't always reaching and stretching. I believe this is the point of his product;fewer ladder-related injuries while making the job easier. I have read postings and message boards before and got several good tips from others out there. I got the ideas to post myself, because this morning I began the process of "christmas lights extravaganza" at our home. This Laddermaxx is worth having just for that one project! You can see it at www.laddermaxx.com (Be sure to use two xx's) Anyway, if this helps anybody out there - your welcome.