+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spam Attack

Default Re: Spam Attack

Quote Originally Posted by deadshort View Post
    True, but sigs are sigs. How is one to know?
    You're kidding, right?
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Is Sprucey a spammer ?!?!?

He should be stripped naked --- tied to a post --- smeared with honey --- release the fire ants --- poke him with hot pointy sticks --- shoot him --- hang him --- send him to bed without supper ----
    "" an ounce of perception -- a pound of obscure "
    - Rush

You might be right about the naked part being too harsh --- on us

Anywhere in particular you recommend the hot pointy stick should be used?
    - Rush

I wouldn't think the big toe would need an R rating
    - Rush

A NOTE FROM THE ADMINISTRATOR:

ALERT!!!

As many of you have noticed (it's hard not to, after all) there's an issue with our SPAM filter. Bear with us while we try to fix the filter and get rid of the offending posts. Thanks for your patience, and thanks for your reports. Keep 'em coming; they're our only direct finding aid for removal.

Good grief --- it's time the moderators and administrators of this forum to step up and do what they say they will.

We've done our part --- over and over ---- again and again.
    Last edited by canuk; 05-10-2010 at 08:26 AM.
    - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by canuk View Post
    We've done our part --- over and over ---- again and again.
    And over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ---- over and over ---- again and again ...
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

what toh needs to do is make the intergalactic alliance the moderators, were the only ones who pay attention to what goes on here. not only that have us do the tool tests they publish in the magazine. they've contacted me a few times to test stuff but never sent the tool. some schmuck gets the tool and they dont know what its for.. except for jack you's the man
    fire up the saw and make some dust

http://advice.thisoldhouse.com/showthread.php?t=7969

Quote Originally Posted by haibo0973 View Post
    Flocking, flocked fabric, flock fabrics, curtain fabrics, sofa fabrics, garment fabric, apparel fabric, clothing fabric, dress fabric, home decoration, d****ry, upholstery fabric, flocking & paintignhttp://www.flockfabric.com/
    This makes 148 spam posts by this jackass! When is the Admin or moderators going to do something about it?

I'm beginning to think that this is how TOH makes money, by posting spam to its own forum. That's about the only thing that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Spruce View Post
    Looks like we've got a new one starting up.

tuvw300
    This spammer is at it again.