+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spam Attack

Hybrid View

Default Spam Attack

TOH has been under a spam attack for about the past week now. Every instance has been reported, yet the perpetrators have yet to be contained. Today we've now got two pages of spam and can no longer help those coming for assistance because we can't find the bonefide threads from all the spam. Apparently reporting isn't do any good.

What is the answer?

Is there a system admin that we should be contacting? Do we have to call TOH corporate to get any kind of action?
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Default Re: Spam Attack

Looks like the place has been completely taken over by loyalvap now.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Obviously reporting spam and PMs to the moderator has no affect. They must be on vacation again.
    Jack
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Or perhaps they just don't give a crap!
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

Looks like we've got a new one starting up.

tuvw300

This spammer is at it again.

haibo0973

Quote Originally Posted by A. Spruce View Post
    Looks like we've got a new one starting up.

tuvw300
    This spammer is at it again.

http://advice.thisoldhouse.com/showthread.php?t=7969

Quote Originally Posted by haibo0973 View Post
    Flocking, flocked fabric, flock fabrics, curtain fabrics, sofa fabrics, garment fabric, apparel fabric, clothing fabric, dress fabric, home decoration, d****ry, upholstery fabric, flocking & paintignhttp://www.flockfabric.com/
    This makes 148 spam posts by this jackass! When is the Admin or moderators going to do something about it?

I'm beginning to think that this is how TOH makes money, by posting spam to its own forum. That's about the only thing that makes sense.