+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: what is this tool?

Quote Originally Posted by catspjamas View Post
    Thanks Blue Ridge that looks like what it is. I really appreciate your help and kindness. My mom did do some ceramic pottery. I have wondered about it for a while. I stumbled on this site in my search. I have found more tools but don't want to open myself up to more insults so... Maybe I can find another site where folks are nicer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue RidgeParkway View Post
    catspj:

you are welcome. please don't let someone's sarcastic (civil? humor?) reply keep you from participating here. they usually are helpful without straying from the serious topic. stick around, go ahead and post the other pics i'm sure they will be respectful and helpful to you from now on, at least if they are sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by catspjamas View Post
    Thanks so much Blue Ridge. My mom did some ceramic pottery so that must be it. I have found more unfamiliar tools but hesitate using this site for them. As a junior member and a female I didn't get much respect. I will search on. Thx again.
    you are welcome. sarcasm was thrown at you and agree that the defense of it by others is even more insulting, uncivil, rude, ridiculing, disrespectful and ignorant, especially during your berevement. condolances on the loss of your father and good luck in your searches.

please consider kentvw's apology and giving this site's community of members another chance.
    ***, I would have to say this is strange and an over reaction for an innocent bit of humor. Truly unfortunate if the OP was indeed offended.

[quote=Blue RidgeParkway;40737]you are welcome. sarcasm was thrown at you and agree that the defense of it by others is even more insulting, uncivil, rude, ridiculing, disrespectful and ignorant, especially during your berevement. condolances on the loss of your father and good luck in your searches.
    quote]

Please point out the sarcasm as I can find nothing that even remotely meets the definition of sarcasm nor can I find anything that even remotely implies an insult to the OP.
    Jack
    Last edited by JLMCDANIEL; 11-10-2008 at 11:21 PM.
    Be sure you live your life, because you are a long time dead.-Scottish Proverb

[QUOTE=JLMCDANIEL;40939
    Please point out the sarcasm as I can find nothing that even remotely meets the definition of sarcasm nor can I find anything that even remotely implies an insult to the OP.
    Jack[/QUOTE]

I don't either. It's probably because we are too....."insulting, uncivil, rude, ridiculing, disrespectful and ignorant".

Or possibly drunk.
    Personally I never post until I'm three sheets to the wind.

Let us not forget..."galatically stupid" as well.

We should all be ashamed of ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ****hiller View Post
    Let us not forget..."galatically stupid" as well.

We should all be ashamed of ourselves.
    If I wasn't so drunk, I might think you're being sarcastic. Well at least somebody finally was. I'm going to take a nap now.

Just another " set up " by our resident psycho .

LOL, no kidding.
    Off I go to get another drink.

you are welcome. sarcasm was thrown at you and agree that the defense of it by others is even more insulting, uncivil, rude, ridiculing, disrespectful and ignorant, especially during your berevement. condolances on the loss of your father and good luck in your searches.

please consider kentvw's apology and giving this site's community of members another chance.

upon reading this thread this is the only insulting post that I could find and it wasn't kent's so once again here we gooooo.

anywhere else the main characters in this thread would be called talking to yourself, I don't know what they would call it over the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by havanagranite View Post
    I don't know what they would call it over the computer.
    *Galatically psycho* comes to mind.