This past Saturday, 10/25/08, I watch part of the weston modular house episode where they discussed how the rough in wiring was done on each section and then connected to other sections at the job site.

I'm trying to figure out what those wiring connectors are called and where I might get them. I have an upcoming project that these would be perfect for and reduce the need for me to have a number of junction boxes.

Again, they were connectors that went onto the ends of either 15 or 20 amp wiring that was used to connect it to the wiring in the other sections.

Thanks for your help.