My wife and I bought the old family homeplace about two years ago. The house was built in 1937. One of the upstairs bathrooms has a cast iron drain pipe that drains the water from the sink, commode and tub to the plumbing under the house. The cast iron pipe is cracked from under the house up into the house somewhere(the home inspector discovered this when he was crawling under the house during the home inspection). Is anyone aware of any plumbers that work on older homes and can run a drain pipe liner or sleeve through the cast iron pipe or some similar type approach. The alternative is tearing up the bathroom floor upstairs, the wall downstairs and the floor downstairs to replace the pipe. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks