Quote Originally Posted by Jewell's MI UP View Post
I have a fiberglass shower with a dual handle faucet. I want to install a new single faucet w/scald guard. How do I cover the old holes so they don't leak and it looks good. The current handles are 9 inches apart.
The only thing I know of are covers for sink knock-outs (the holes in the sink that you mount the faucet, sprayer, dishwasher air gap to ). They will cover the holes, but as for looking good, that will be in the eye of the beholder.

Keep in mind that to change that valve you'll need access to the plumbing inside the wall. If you don't have easy access to this wall, this valve change will become very expensive in short order.