+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Thumbs up The Right Brush...REALLY!!

As a home owner, I always seem to have interior/exterior painting projects. Now that I have arthritis, these projects are not fun and satisfying like they used to be. Lately, when I have a painting project, I've found myself staring at my paint brush and wondering; "Isn't there a better way?!". Obviously, someone else was staring at their paint brush and thinking the same thing. Fortunately for me, they decided to create The Right Brush! Unlike standard brushes, this brush has a comfortable, pistol-grip handle. Not only is it easier to use, it's also a very high-quality paint brush that will last for years with proper care. It may not seem like a life-altering invention, but if you have painting to do, this brush will make your life a lot easier and more comfortable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2869.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	1709  

Wink Re: The Right Brush...REALLY!!

I've been in the painting biz for over 26 years and it's amazing how many gadgets have come out that make painting easier. There is a pail that you might want to look for, especially with arthritis. It has a strap that loops around the back of your hand that makes it easier and less tiresome to hold. Some of them have a magnet that will hold the brush up in the paint when it's not being used. Happy Painting!!!

Wink Re: The Right Brush...REALLY!!

I also used The Right Brush recently painting my office and found it make the job much more comfortable. It really fits the hand and gave me a feeling of accuracy and control. Usually I am taping around edges like crazy but half way through I stopped doing that.
    I also have used the pail that I think J. Roper is talking about. I can carry it around with me and get to high places without balancing a regular pail on a ladder. It has a magnetic strip on the outside to rest your brush. Both great solutions to painting problems.