+ Reply to Thread

Question Large Concrete Floor to Level

I have a HUGE room in my home that has a concrete floor that is way off level, and very uneven that I need to level.

First, let me provide some details and some background...

1) This room is 52'x26' in size
    2) The room was initially an indoor swimming pool with a partially rock wall facia.
    3) The pool is still in the ground, but was filled with pea gravel, and topped with concrete of which I do not know the depth.
    4) The pool edges are somewhat visible through the concrete, and the lid to the skimmer appears to be under the carpet as well.

I want to remove the cheap carpet, and level the concrete but have no idea how to go about this. My objective for the room is a large multi area entertainment room...I have a pool table, computer area, air hockey table, workout equipment and television area already. I want to remodel this room to make it more appealing to the eye, and more functional. I want to include a wet bar as well.

While the floor is one major issue, the electrical also needs work and the full bath is what I am working on currently.

I have attached a couple close ups of the floor, and pool edge within the bathroom area that I am working in now.

Thanks,
    Frank
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01071.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	1707   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01072.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	1708