+ Reply to Thread

Threaded View

Question Brick Walkway Set With Dirt?

This is my first post, so hopefully I do it correctly. I live in home that I am renting...I recently got two ****en retreiver puppies. We live in the city and a brick walkway is currently installed (but needs work). When it rains the puppies are getting muddy because the filler between the bricks is dirt. They are also digging between them to get roots out as they are growing between the bricks, another thing I would like to stop. I was wondering if there was a sealant or something to put on this walkway that #1 would not harm the puppies and #2 would keep the mud to a minimum. I am not opposed to resetting the bricks if need be, but don't want to spend a ton of money on a house that we only rent. I am free to do what I want to the place so that is not a concern.

If you have any ideas I would appreciate that you pass them my way. Thank you for your help and thanks for allowing me to become part of your community!
    Last edited by ldevito3; 10-17-2008 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Forgot something :)