I just recently bought an approx. 80 yr old colonial style home. It has openings for two drainpipes (one at the back corner and one at the front corner of the house, but the downspouts have been diverted not to flow into them. I want to reconnect the downspouts to the drainpipes, but (1) Im not sure where the water will flow because I do not see any opening at the street, and (2) I don't know if they even work anymore. Can someone please point me in the right direction?