+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help in CT

Default Help in CT

Planning to buy a house had it inspected and they said I should have the crawl space sealed. Any one know a good company that will do the hole job. I need the crawl space cleaned out alittle and new insulation. Any help would be great, thanks.

Default Re: Help in CT

I do know a company that fixes crawl spaces in CT, but I am not sure I can provide links to companies here. You can "google" crawl space in CT, call up to 3 providers, have them give a free estimate.
    Check the BBB to see their reputation, ask for references and please check them, and make sure they are licensed.

You can also go to places like Angie's List, Merchant Circle and search. Those sites allow customers to review and rate contractors. Pick one with good reputation and best reviews to start with.

Default Re: Help in CT

Quote Originally Posted by CyFree View Post
    I do know a company that fixes crawl spaces in CT, but I am not sure I can provide links to companies here. You can "google" crawl space in CT, call up to 3 providers, have them give a free estimate.
    Check the BBB to see their reputation, ask for references and please check them, and make sure they are licensed.

You can also go to places like Angie's List, Merchant Circle and search. Those sites allow customers to review and rate contractors. Pick one with good reputation and best reviews to start with.
    Thanks for your help.