+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Re: Funding for historic building preservation

Quote Originally Posted by zengirl View Post
    you sarcasism is not appreciated and you should not be a part of toh. You ruin the integrity of this site! Resign your ugly comments!

Must say, those are not very "Zen" like comments. Like Jack, I hope and pray those funds are not available. You want a no payback loan and then you want to pocket the investment when you sell. I don't see that as very "Zen" like either.

Quote Originally Posted by kentvw View Post
    Must say, those are not very "Zen" like comments. Like Jack, I hope and pray those funds are not available. You want a no payback loan and then you want to pocket the investment when you sell. I don't see that as very "Zen" like either.
    I would end up putting more money into the building than it was worth! So for me this is a long-term residence, probably lifetime. Whatever, you are not worth my time! For you information, there will be funds available. It will not be a lot because it is not a building that will used to make income, but hopefully enough to clean up the garbage and repair the cracks! I think the city will benefit from that! Do me a favor and go die in a hole....prick!

Ah, reduced to name calling....... Boy, never been so offended.

I think my neighborhood would benefit if I put hardwood floors in my house.......... I'm going to go look for a grant or something.

Naw, not really. I believe in paying my own way in life. The fewer government hand-outs the better.

Is there any special funding or grants available that maybe help us to restore this building that would not have to be paid back?
    *** !
    If you find them let us know .
    "" an ounce of perception -- a pound of obscure "
    - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by kentvw View Post
    Ah, reduced to name calling....... Boy, never been so offended.

I think my neighborhood would benefit if I put hardwood floors in my house.......... I'm going to go look for a grant or something.

Naw, not really. I believe in paying my own way in life. The fewer government hand-outs the better.

I am going to assume you live in a trailer park and do not take pride in your home. I wasn't talking about getting funds to make personal decorating choices like yourself, they were to be used for appropriate tasks like structural repairs! If I want to clean up an eyesore in my community then it has nothing to do with you. If you are not an expert on my topic....stay out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by canuk View Post
    *** !
    If you find them let us know .
    I am taking a lot of heat on this issue, but have found some things that might lead to more potential on a state level. Let you know as soon as I research them.

[QUOTE=kentvw;38535]Ah, reduced to name calling....... Boy, never been so offended.

Naw, not really. I believe in paying my own way in life. The fewer government hand-outs the better.[/Q

I am going to assume you live in a trailer park and do not take pride in your home. I wasn't talking about getting funds to make personal decorating choices like yourself, they were to be used for appropriate tasks like structural repairs! If I want to clean up an eyesore in my community then it has nothing to do with you. If you are not an expert on my topic....stay out of it!
    Obviously, I have more ambition than you do. If your house is the model for the rest of us, then send me a picture and let me decide if you have any credit behind the words you speak.

I am going to assume you live in a trailer park and do not take pride in your home.
    You would assume wrong. But, I earned and paid for all of it.

So have I... I am 37 and have my home paid for. How old are you? I have worked hard to earn it.