I saw a show that used a 3 legged device to insert a screw through a rug into the wooden floor to a certain height and then it could be used to break off the top of the screw. This allowed the repair of loose or creaking wooden floors which had rug over them. What is the name of this device and where can the device and these special screws be bought?