I have several windows in my 35 year old house that have window sash cords that are breaking. They are not the type where the cords run around pulleys into the side casing. These run directly into the top header where I suppose there are some kind of spring mechanisms that are designed to balance the window. Can someone advise me how these can be repaired and where I might obtain the parts necessary to do so?