Hello. I'm a first time poster here. I have a gas fireplace in my bedroom that is turned on and off via a wall switch. Looks like a standard wall switch. It's across the room from our bed and I want to find a wall switch with a remote control to turn it on/off from across the room. I don't need a "dimmer" type remote (not sure it would work as desired) just an on/off remote control. Does anyone know of a wall switch brand/model that will fit my needs?