+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hot Water

Default Hot Water

Hi All,

I have a hot water nightmare recently i had a 1550sq ft addition to my existing house and also had my existing house remodeled by a lic contractor.He did all the plumbing and 8 months into the project he decided to abandon my project and leave me hanging.

I installed a Takagi M-1 tankless water heater but i don't get enough hot water every where in the house the tank is big enough to supply hot water to 4 bathrooms at once the tank is fine and has all the required psi of gas feeding into it and all.

When i turn the hot water in my hallway shower then i get hot water every where in the house i am thinking the plumbing might have being crossed meaning hot and cold crossed while being plumbed?

Can you someone lead me in the right direction as to where should i start my trouble shooting?

Thank You.

Default Re: Hot Water

You can open up the walls an such and find out exactly what goes where. So sorry that is bad to hear.

Default Re: Hot Water

Thanks for the reply, that is what i am trying to avoid the good thing is the plumbing for the bottom is under the house and i do have a crawl space.