I have a 120 year old house with a stone wall basement, of which only four feet is below ground. I have a sump pump and one floor drain. The floor drain does drain, at least it doesn't over-flow, but it always has water about 10 inches below the rim. I'm wondering if this is something that will require a specialized pump to move the water out to the lateral sewer connection. Anyway, should I call a plumber for something like this, or one of those basement specialty companies, maybe even just a general contractor/handyman?