i am working at a hotel in engineering and i have a medium size hole in my exterior wall. the surface looks like a stucko or plaster but on the inside of the wall it looks like it is made of styrofoam. i can not figure out what these walls are made of or what product i need to fix is could someone help me out please thanks Tommy