+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moderators

Default Moderators

This forum needs a moderator!! DIY advice in this fIEld needs to be strongly moderated!! I've been watching this forum for a few months and in my professional opinion, personal injury is inevitable!! a lot of this advice is wrong dangerous and haphazzard. I will continue to return and take screen shots as often as i can. GET A MODERATOR WITH TRADE EXPERIENCE OR TAKE THIS SITE DOWN!!

Default Re: Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by lmills148 View Post
    This forum needs a moderator!! DIY advice in this fIEld needs to be strongly moderated!! I've been watching this forum for a few months and in my professional opinion, personal injury is inevitable!! a lot of this advice is wrong dangerous and haphazzard. I will continue to return and take screen shots as often as i can. GET A MODERATOR WITH TRADE EXPERIENCE OR TAKE THIS SITE DOWN!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm? You may be right regarding a certain member. Other than that there are great posts here and we as a base group try to get things corrected quickly and point the corrections out, usually with some humor. Got a bag of ice? I know how it is.................Feel free to throw in your expertise with words and knowledge right in! Welcome!

Your points are positve and pointable? Or they are not...........

Oh, by the way, I'm an Admin on an electricians only site.
    Last edited by kentvw; 09-29-2008 at 08:30 PM.

I'm thinkin'........
    Why sit and watch ...for months....and not contribute to corrections of the so-called dangerous bad advice ???? Doesn't make sense, does it?

Self-appointed spy/police of the forum who does nothing but take/collect/archive screen-shots (supposedly). ???? Doesn't make sense, does it?

Guess who.

I smell the prescence of ______________ (fill in blank with appropriate name) ....yet again....buckin' for the coveted position as a mod.

("Coveted" by the above party...certainly not by me. No way, no how.)
    Last edited by goldhiller; 09-29-2008 at 08:54 PM.

We have never met........... we should, love ya aaa ****! LOL! For all of us that have been here for years.............

Love ya mam!

Quote Originally Posted by kentvw View Post
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmm? You may be right regarding a certain member. Other than that there are great posts here and we as a base group try to get things corrected quickly and point the corrections out, usually with some humor. Got a bag of ice? I know how it is.................Feel free to throw in your expertise with words and knowledge right in! Welcome!

Your points are positve and pointable? Or they are not...........

Oh, by the way, I'm an Admin on an electricians only site.
    your absolutely right there is some good advice here and i should have mentioned it, forgive me if i let my frustration show.

I dont want the position i couldn't be paid enough. I am not HER if you search my previous post i think you will see this. I myself have asked HER for credentials. I should have mentioned the good advice that has been givin consistently from some posters, i stick by the rest of what i said tho. this forum needs professional moderation.

Oh look !!!!! I took a screen-shot of my own post!!!

Whoop-de-doo!!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenHunter_045.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	1653  

Quote Originally Posted by ****hiller View Post
    Oh look !!!!! I took a screen-shot of my own post!!!

Whoop-de-doo!!!

ok now. someone has tooo much time on their hand.

you got that much time, come over to the house and help me with my chores I have enough to do to keep this whole board busy.

lmills148 .... you'll get no argument from any of us regarding having mods. ..... heck ... we've all been saying that very thing for some time.

As it stands it's as Kent wrote .... "we as a base group try to get things corrected quickly and point the corrections out, usually with some humor. "

Btw .... ****ie ya done good.

So what do ya'll say we meet down at Havana's place this winter .... I know I wouldn't mind a nice warm place to be in the winter.
    Last edited by canuk; 09-29-2008 at 09:55 PM.
    "" an ounce of perception -- a pound of obscure "
    - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by canuk View Post
    lmills148 .... you'll get no argument from any of us regarding having mods. ..... heck ... we've all been saying that very thing for some time.

As it stands it's as Kent wrote .... "we as a base group try to get things corrected quickly and point the corrections out, usually with some humor. "

Btw .... ****ie ya done good.

So what do ya'll say we meet down at Havana's place this winter .... I know I wouldn't mind a nice warm place to be in the winter.
    any time plenty of extra bedroom