Results 1 to 2 of 2

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Question Ideas for access to main water line

    I recently dug up the 3/4" water line that services my house. I sweated on a ball valve and relocated the hose bibb to the meter side. I am looking to cover the hose bibb with a round irrigation type box and still have access to the ball valve that is roughly 2' below grade. All of the irrigation boxes I have been able to find are only about 10" long. What type of material could I use to keep from back filling the hole. I know there is 12" culvert that would be perfect. But I am unwilling to use that due to cost. Any ideas would be really appreciated. Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    The deep South

    Default Re: Ideas for access to main water line

    If you can find a piece of PVC culvert , that would work well . Try asking around at a construction site for a scrap piece .
    I've done it several times .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts