I just saw a 2007 program where Richard assisted the homeowner with installing a very user-friendly device that attached to each of the hot/cold lines at the washing machine to prevent surge/hammering effect when the fill valve on the machine shuts off. The device resembles a balloon-shape at the top with easy-attach connections that simply screw on to the supply lines. What is the name of the product and where can I find it to purchase? I have searched ****** but cannot find this item that I saw.