Hi, our 50 yr old ranch home is situated downward from our street. We're about 50 feet from the street.
There must have been at one time a positive soil grade towards the foundation of the house and a swail to divert the rain. Over time, the concrete front steps have dropped down 4 inches and there is a zero, or slightly negative grade towards the house. I believe I can still see where the swail used to be.

If my husband and I decide to recreate the positive soil grade to the recommended 6 inch rise over a distance of 10 feet, what type of contractor would we be needing? A landscaper? a new home builder? I'm not sure what type of professional would have
the right skills and tools...?
Our ranch house is approx. 50 feet long, and the front face of the house needs the grade improvement.
thanks, Susan