We have our washer & dryer upstairs, and the hose fell out of the drain and flooded a few rooms upstairs and the kitchen downstairs (we could not get the water to turn off so we ended up calling the Fire Department!). The water went through the light canisters in the kitchen. The Insurance Company repair people came out with huge fans (4 days of this!!!), pulled out the insulation, and made several large holes in the kitchen ceiling to dry everything out. Before we drywall the kitchen ceiling…..MY QUESTION: How do we replace the insulation? What kind of insulation is the best to use? Is this something a homeowner can do without professional help? Thanks for any suggestions and/or advice.