+ Reply to Thread

Default Refnishing procelain enamel sink

I have inherited my parents home built in 1950. It has a complete American Kitchens kitchen. I have found a replacement faucet for the sink but the sink itself is not in good shape. I have searched everywhere for a company to refire the sink as I am somewhat leery of the "re-bath" type companies. I finally found a company in Missouri that actually will re-fire a steel sink. I plan to send my sink to them. If anyone is interested, you can contact Jeff W. Gaylord. Independence Porcelain Enamel, 703 S Cottage Ave, Independence, MO 64050, 816.252.8180
    http://www.ipe-porcelain.com/

Smile Re: Refnishing procelain enamel sink

I have also been looking into this, and have found another company that does this. It is Custom Ceramic Coatings, Inc. located at 419 Nashville Rd., PO Box 105, Lenzburg IL 62255,
    Tel # 618-475-2710, www.customceramic.com . I am located in NY and had hoped to find somewhere closer. Does anyone know of a company in the northeast that does this?

Smile Re: Refnishing procelain enamel sink

Full Description: Hi, I have a wonderful old porcelain kitchen sink that needs to be restored. We have tried the re coating like you can do with bathtubs but it just doesn't last and chips and peels within a year or so. Is there a company in the SanDiego/Los Angels area that will actually re do the porcelain or is there a newer and better re-surfacing material that is longer lasting of the spray on bathtub types. The sink can be removed and transported. I have had no luck searching on the internet.Thanks for your time and interest. Sincerely, Victoria Beanan

Default Re: Refnishing procelain enamel sink

Any feedback on these? Updates?
    Some guys they just give up living
    And start dying little by little, piece by piece
    Some guys come home from work and wash up
    And go racin' in the street

Bruce Springsteen, Racing in The Street

Default Re: Refnishing procelain enamel sink

Hi Guys

You CAN resurface a sink and yes it can last years, but only if it done correctly. We at Resurface Spe******t, a leading resurfacing company in mass, do this. We acid etch the porcelain so our material will BOND to it. They come out great. Contact us via our web site. www.resurfacespe******t.com and follow us on twitter @resurfacenow.

thanks