+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: House is freezing

The "top scientists" are buttering their own bread, they rely on government GRANTS as income to maintain their own lifestyle. Without "global warming" to work on, they'd be broke.

Back in 1989, they predicted that unless we acted "now", by 2000 all major coastal cities would be submerged.

Here was are in 2009, with no change in sea levels worldwide.

"top scientists" can be bought- look outside, what do you see ? Our weather actually got colder this year, not warmer. Use you own common sense and judgement.

by the way, wouldn't it be nice if global warming really did exist, then you would not need your heat pump, and I would not need my coal stove, at all- we'd just naturally be warm all the time.

just think...

Default Sea level predictions consistently WRONG

http://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/2...getting-worse/

Doctor Bulldog & Ronin
    Muzzies Decapitate 7 Christians in Somalia
    Anthropogenic Global Warming Predictions Consistently Wrong and Getting Worse

When politics shape science, it is all of humanity which loses:

Temperatures are normal, it’s the Politics that are Wrong

By Dr. Tim Ball Monday, July 13, 2009 – CFP

There is no more common error than to assume that, because prolonged and accurate mathematical calculations have been made, the application of the result to some fact of nature is absolutely certain. A.N.Whitehead.

Temperatures are normal.

In a massive irony President Obama spoke of global warming at the G8 on July 8, the same day his political hometown of Chicago recorded the coldest July 8 in 118 years.

Global temperatures are declining but politicians keep speaking of warming. After sea level rise the biggest alarmism and misinformation is about global temperatures. Unlike sea level threats temperature data is more easily understood and difficult to ignore, but that doesn’t stop extremists or politicians with a narrow political agenda.

A few events are easily dismissed as weather, but a pattern indicates a climate trend. Reports of record cold began in the Southern Hemisphere 20 years ago but became global over the last 10 years. This contradicts predictions of warming and indicates the claimed cause of human produced CO2 is wrong.

Official predictions are Consistently Wrong and Getting Worse

Temperatures declined between 1940 and 1980. From the mid-1980s to 1998 temperatures rose and the cause was identified as human addition of CO2. But the biggest temperature rise in the 20th century was prior to 1940 when human production of CO2 was minimal. Then temperatures declined when human CO2 production was increased most after 1940. The claimed mechanism did not match the data. They claimed it was addition of sulfates that caused the cooling. The problem is sulfate levels continued to rise after warming resumed in the 1980s.

Every Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) temperature prediction has been wrong. Why? For accurate predictions the temperature data is not adequate, you must know the physical causes. Clearly the IPCC understanding is wrong.

[...] CLICK HERE to read the data and view the graphs

It is no longer possible to argue the cooling was due to the drop after the peak of 1998. They now dismiss it as a brief trend but this contradicts the IPCC 90% certainty claim that CO2 is almost the sole cause of warming of the last 20 years. That is clearly wrong yet it is the basis of all political planning, although many are having second thoughts.

Don’t confuse me with facts I’m saving the world

But nothing stops Obama as his comments in Italy show. His purpose parallels a wonderful comment about exploiting environmental misinformation for social engineering toward more government control. Christine Stewart, Canada’s former Minister of the Environment said in 1998, “No matter if the science is all phony, there are collateral environmental benefits….Climate change [provides] the greatest chance to bring about justice and equality in the world.” It also provides a massive source of revenue.
    Explore posts in the same categories: Global Warming, Myth Busting, Science, politics

This entry was posted on 13 July, 2009 at 1:22 pm and is filed under Global Warming, Myth Busting, Science, politics. You can subscribe via RSS 2.0 feed to this post's comments. You can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.
    3 Comments on “Anthropogenic Global Warming Predictions Consistently Wrong and Getting Worse”

Gramfan Says:

13 July, 2009 at 10:27 pm

I have read a lot of Dr Ball’s pieces as I go to the CFP quite often. He certainly has the qualifications,IMHO.

Gore is in Australia right now
    His campaign proceeds with the help of the media lackeys and his “Green Shirts”.

Bolt covered it yesterday:
    http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/a...t_it_once_red/

If it is really science why is it so polarized into left/right wing agendas?

Science wasn’t always like that, as far as I recall. Nor was it ever elevated to cult/quasi-religious status.

I sense the Soros, Maurice Strong influence, and the use of Alinsky’s tactics on people like Plimer, Ball, Pielke, Senator Fielding and possibly Bolt also.

Gore just mentioned “global governance”, and it is all over “our kind of ‘blogs”, like Gateway for example.

Follow the money trail.How much do you think GE will make out of this with their mercury-laden ‘eco-friendly’ light globes?
    ciccio Says:

16 July, 2009 at 6:10 pm

I just found the official Canadian daily weather records going back to 1953. It is celcius, to convert multyply by 1.8 and add 32.

1953 30.0
    1959 28.3
    1969 32.8
    1979 29.9
    1989 23.4
    1999 32.5
    2009 23.1

The temperature are for the 15th July in Toronto.
    I suspect Gore may also have a nice bridge for sale.
    Akira Says:

17 July, 2009 at 10:34 pm

I’M FREEZING HERE!

The only regret I had when pissing on MacNamara’s grave was that he wasn’t sharing his Masonic coffin with the Half-Man Half-Possum Gore.

Beg to Differ but read on, there is so much to learn about what is going on with Global Warming I can't believe a person would say it's not happening. We are a cancer to the Earth and if something is not done now our Children and Grandchildren will be in Dire Straights. "If it's not already to late"

"We are getting warmer and glaciers are shrinking," Josberger said.

With some exceptions caused by unique or unusual local conditions -- the glaciers on California's Mount Shasta, for example -- more than 99 percent of the country's thousands of glaciers are shrinking, Bruce Molnia, another USGS scientist, said.

Worldwide, most glaciers are losing mass and some are disappearing altogether. Glacier National Park's glaciers in Montana decreased from 150 to 26 over the past 99 years. If current warming trends continue, scientists predict they will disappear entirely by 2030. And scientists have predicted that the famed snows of Africa's Mount Kilimanjaro could retreat by 2015.

Scientists at the U.S. Geological Survey's Northern Rocky Mountain Science Center, who study the glaciers in Montana, point out that a drop in runoff means changes in water temperature for the creatures in the downstream ecosystem: insects, fish and the animals that eat them.

It also means less available drinking water, O'Neel said, pointing out that in Anchorage, the drinking water comes from Eklutna Glacier runoff. There's little threat to Anchorage's water supply, but Bolivia's Chacaltaya Glacier disappeared this year, earlier than predicted. Its disappearance worries scientists that other glaciers in the region could be melting faster than expected, potentially threatening water supplies for millions of people in South America.

The long-term study is "exactly the kind of science we need to invest in to measure and mitigate the dangerous impacts of climate change," said Interior Secretary Ken Salazar.

Quote Originally Posted by ed21 View Post
    What size heat pump do you have?
    Some contractors will tell you anything to get out of a problem. He still owes you a functioning system. 58 degrees in the winter doesn't cut it.
    Where in Md. do you live that you don't need A/C. In the mountains or you just enjoy sweating?
    If you are in the mountains, your heat pump will need an auxiliary heat source. What is it?
    You may have to call in another heating contractor to get a second opinion. The original may have underbid the job and screwed you to recoup his loss & won't admit it.
    Find out if the attic ducts are insulated. Find out if the ducts are connected & sealed properly? Is the return air working?
    HVAC isn't rocket science. It shouldn't be that hard to heat a 1200 sf house.
    A heat pump cools a house as well. Boy?