I have removable wooden window mullins .Held in place by plastic headed pins that look similiar to map pins . The manufacturer was I believe was Ponte windows out of Sashinton stste who I can no longer locate. I need replacement pins .Does any one know where to obtain such an item ?Or have an alternative suggestion?