I'm reglazing windows on a 146 yrold house, on one of the windows the putty fell out and there's some water damage (paint peeling, not rotting wood as of yet). The upper sash (3 window) is sagging slightly and has separated slightly (1/8th") from the munions (?).
How do I fix the warped sash? I'm sure I should do that before glazing, right?? somebody HELP- can't seem to find anything on the internet regarding this!!! ANY ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!