+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: digital antenna

Default Re: digital antenna

Quote Originally Posted by Jose234 View Post
    Guys can give me an advice where i can buy a cheaper digital antenna?
    Try ebay or radio shack.

Start here

http://www.antennaweb.org/

Once you determine which antenna you need, then go to the retailer and compare antennas. I would avoid ebay unless you understand how antennas work.

You could also look at some of the links I have posted in earlier posts on this thread. Also, there is nothing special required by an antenna to receive a digital signal. Antennas do not have to have any special design for digital or HDTV.

Smile Re: digital antenna

I just installed the DB8 Multidirectional Antenna and the ClearStream5 antenna and I get stations from the next state. Crystal clear better than cableTV. Do your research first and make sure you have good line of sight. The antennasdirect website has calculators to help you find the right antenna for your area....

I tried digital antennas, but most of them are just plain junk. Installing one in the attic our outdoors is the way to go for the best signal.

Smile Re: digital antenna

Quote Originally Posted by valpd View Post
    I tried digital antennas, but most of them are just plain junk.
    I agree, but every design is different. The one I use is called ClearStream 5 (not sure if that's the brand or the model number) and it works good. Picks up stations from over 60 miles away sometimes. This one's a keeper.