I recently saw a show of Ask This Old House where crown molding was installed in a bedroom. The crown used came with 90 degree clips that were installed every 12 inches with a screw and the crown molding then just snapped in to the clip for a fast and easy installation. I would like to know the name of the product so as to see if available in Canada. Thnks