+ Reply to Thread

Smile cover for bottom of screen on patio

about 5 years ago I had our small patio screened- just has screen on both sides of door. Now, the people who cut the grass in our condo - blow dirt, grass etc, into patio. I wanted to know - what I can put at bottom of screen to stop this and also not look too bad,

Default Re: cover for bottom of screen on patio

Nothing too scientific about this. Just get something solid that looks reasonably OK. Wood, Plastic, Formica, or anything that you can cut to size and is somewhat rigid. You'll probably have to put strips of wood or metal down each side to hold it in place.

Good Luck.

Yes, I saw a patio on a multi story condo where the complaint was that patio furniture was being blown around in high winds. The solution was to screw clear plexi over top the rail spindles. All of the plexi was cut to size by a local hardware store. Looked and worked great.

I would recommend something louvered, cosmetically ok while retaining the screened room characteristics. Good Luck!!!
    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.