+ Reply to Thread

Thread: changes

Default changes

FYI ....

Since the change to the new format there seems to be a glitch with private messages.
    In particular when composing a message and clicking on "preview" there will be a message saying you are already logged in and to click the back arrow.
    Well this wipes out everything that was previously typed .... very frustrating.

Oh and it seems the ability to change the color of the font has been removed ?
    "" an ounce of perception -- a pound of obscure "
    - Rush

Default Re: changes

Quote Originally Posted by canuk View Post
    FYI ....

Since the change to the new format there seems to be a glitch with private messages.
    In particular when composing a message and clicking on "preview" there will be a message saying you are already logged in and to click the back arrow.
    Well this wipes out everything that was previously typed .... very frustrating.

Oh and it seems the ability to change the color of the font has been removed ?
    I noticed that too, and that part bugs me, because sometimes it is only part of the post that I can reply to so I like to highlight that part.

Agreed, there are many times that being able to change the font color assists us in delineating the particular part of a post that we are responding to OR in the case of multiple responses, being able to make our replies unique and easily seen when they'd otherwise go unnoticed.

Can we please have the colored font back? Pretty please?
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

We've alerted our Tech team to this issue and there is a ticket in for the repair.

Thanks,

TOH ******

This has been fixed.

Thanks,
    TOH ******

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    This has been fixed.

Thanks,
    TOH ******
    Wonderful! Thank you.
    I suffer from CDO ... Its like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    This has been fixed.

Thanks,
    TOH ******
    There is still an issue that hasn't been corrected.

Something that still occurs while composing a post ... it may be a time out function?

This message will appear from time to time when selecting " preview post " ....

"Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.
    Please push the back button and reload the previous window."

Unfortunately when click the back button it btings you back to an empty box .... wiping out everything that had been typed.

Very , very frustrating when you have to start all over.

Hopefully this glitch can be resolved .... thanks.
    - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by canuk View Post
    There is still an issue that hasn't been corrected.

Something that still occurs while composing a post ... it may be a time out function?

This message will appear from time to time when selecting " preview post " ....

"Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.
    Please push the back button and reload the previous window."

Unfortunately when click the back button it btings you back to an empty box .... wiping out everything that had been typed.

Very , very frustrating when you have to start all over.

Hopefully this glitch can be resolved .... thanks.
    Administrator ......FYI

This error is still happening.
    - Rush